Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Sunny Studio - Hello Friend

Hello everyone, I am on Sunny Studio blog with a CAS card featuring the Big Panda stamps and dies. This stamp set is gorgeous with beautiful accessories to go with the theme. I decided to create this card for a friend.

I started by die-cutting three circles using the Stitched Circles Large and Small dies. I then sponged picked raspberry, wild honey and dried marigold distress oxide ink to them.  Adhere to a white card base.

Stamp the images, color using copic markers and die-cut using the coordinating dies.

Big Panda, hat, drink and sentiment - Big Panda stamp and dies

Small Panda - Panda Party stamp and dies

Small drink - Tiki Time

Adhere the images to the card using 3d foam. To finish, I added some sequins. Thank you for dropping by and have a nice day!

No comments: