Monday, March 25, 2024

Pinkfresh Studio “Artsy Floral” Release

Hello everyone! I am so excited to join the Pinkfresh Studio "Artsy Floral" release. This release is packed with stamps/dies/washi for everyone's liking. 

I am featuring the Fluttering Butterflies today. There are so many beautiful butterflies in various profiles and the leafy twigs really compliments to create gorgeous projects. 

For my first card I used the Fluttering Butterflies stamps and the dies along with the new Notched Corner Frames and Clear Gems with gold dust. I also used some of the previously released products, all are in the list below.

To start, I die-cut a frame using the Ivory Glitter cardstock. Next, take a white panel, sponge Lemon Whip and Sparkling Rose inks. Add gold splatters to this piece. Use the Diagonal Stitched Plaid plate to add some more texture.

Next I stamped the images onto watercolor paper using versamark ink, sprinkle WOW gold pearl embossing powder and heat set. Add color to the images using the new watercolors (coming soon). I also stamped  the images onto vellum and embossed using opaque white embossing powder. Die-cut all the images. Adhere the frame using 3d foam to the card and create the cluster.

To finish, add a sentiment and some gold dust gems.

For the second card, I took a light pink panel, added white ink using a brayer for a soft look. 

 
I added some texture using the Diagonal Stitched Plaid plate. I then die-cut a frame using the Ornate Oval Frame and Glacier Glitter card.Adhere to the card using 3d foam. 
 

Stamp the images using black ink, add color using blender brushes and inks (Lemon Whip, Waterfall, Sparkling Rose, Coral Reef, Raspberry Bliss, Berrylicious, Gathered Twigs, Citron, Sage, Eucalyptus, Bay Leaf, Spanish Moss) through the coordinating stencils.



Die-cut the images, create the cluster using the stamped images and the vellum leaves. To finish add some Ombre glitter drops: Twilight

GIVEAWAYS:
Pinkfresh Studio will be giving away the full release on the Pinkfresh blog & YouTube channel.
As well as a total of TEN $25 gift cards along the hop. As per usual with blog hops - the winners will be picked from the comments.
Pinkfresh Studio will pull the winners & post them on April 2, 2024 on their GIVEAWAY PAGE. Don't forget to check that page & claim your prize within 2 weeks.

Here is the link to complete HOP list
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

87 comments:

Barb said...

Such fun cards Isha. You have made some very pretty cards for this fun release! I love the options for all of the suites. The washi is so pretty for each set.

Avra Williams said...

These are so beautiful!

Jane Bachman said...

Your cards are lovely, Isha! I’ve enjoyed following your artistic journey!

Renee B said...

Those butterflies! Gorgeous!!

Sheila said...

Lovely cards, especially love the watercolored one, very pretty.

cm said...

Gorgeous cards to showcase the new release. I'm especially smitten with the second one; the butterflies are lovely.
~carol

Lovelylittlelaura said...

Wow! Great use of the butterflies!

Samantha Pfrimmer said...

These are both so very pretty!

Melanie Waters said...

Loved the colors you used - so beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Your cards are lovely! I especially enjoyed seeing the products with watercolor as well as ink blending--your colors are wonderful!

L said...

Very pretty cards.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Teresa said...

So beautiful! I love these blog hops

Judith Arri said...

Beautiful cards. Love your pink stencilled butterflies!!!

Mary Kay Ross said...

Beautiful cards. So colorful!

Carrianne said...

Love both cards, soft colors palette and amazing texture! Thanks for sharing!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the butterflies and colors! Just stunning cards!

robiw said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the way the different colors give so many options.

Donna T. said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous card!!!

jcamp2020 said...

Love your cards. Thank you for listing what color of inks you used. Very helpful. And are those butterflies to die for! Love them.

Anonymous said...

Love your card and the bright colors.

Shelley said...

I like how the same stamp set can be soft with the watercolor and bright with the ink blending - such different looks!

Donnalee Boisseau said...

Beautiful cards!

Gayle I. said...

Lovely floral cards! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I can’t decide which set to get, I love them all!

Angela Rojas said...

This is my favorite release this year! I love all sets

Sandy M said...

I love the diagonal switch plate on the background of your beautiful cards. The first card is so delicate.

Angy said...

Both projects are so beautiful. Love the color choices.

I Card Everyone said...

sooooooo, very beautifully watercolored, Isha!
=]

Freida said...

Wow Isha! These are stunning!! I'll bet this is a great collection to have fun with! You definitely showed it off! 🤗❤️

Lindar C said...

Gorgeous cards, love the bright colors of the first card especially.

shensen said...

Beautiful cards. Just love the pinks and pastels.

Terriann W said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Kathy Eddy said...

These cards are gorgeous Isha! love the second one!

Susie Sonnier said...

Beautiful cards

Norma Gage said...

Beautiful designs. So much inspiration!

Kathy Salido said...

Beautiful cards ♥️

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Amy M said...

Beautiful cards and lovely choices of backdrop and colors.

Jeanne Rice said...

The cards are gorgeous! Love the butterflies.

Up All Night Stamper said...

I don't know what I love more - the gorgeous touch of gold or the beautiful texture. Such gorgeous cards and such an amazingly fun release!

gail said...

soft pinks in the 2nd one, perfect.

Marci Villanueva said...

These are so pretty! I love the pink butterflies.

Jill R said...

Such pretty cards!

Joann said...

Beautiful cards. I do love the butterflies!! Thanks for sharing.

Marie said...

Beautiful!

Clara Sanchez said...

Love the beautiful color combinations!

Bev said...

These are wonderful! I love your color combinations and creative layouts. Thanks for the inspiration.

TK said...

Beautiful! Great cards

Tasha said...

Simply inspirational! Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing.

Kristen Snoozy said...

Beautiful cards. I have a few friends going through chemo for cancer and these sentiments would be perfect to cheer them up. Lovely

J Kap said...

Love the dimension you have on every card :-)

Patricia said...

Lovely cards Isha!

Jenna Chapman said...

Beautiful cards. I love how the first is soft and sweet, and the second one is bold. Both designs are so pretty with those butterflies.

Lynn Chan said...

Beautiful cards! I love the soft light pink one most!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful butterflies and foliage! It's amazing how you can make them look totally different! Gorgeous!

Sunshine said...

I just love the second card! The colors are beautiful! This release is beautiful!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the soft colors on the first one!

Unknown said...

Beautiful

mumster said...

Beautiful cards! So much to love about each one

Patty said...

Beautiful cards! Love all the background dies and frames used on them!

Sarah M said...

Beautiful creations with this lovely release!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Beautiful cards! I really love the colours you used, especially the colour of the leaves on the first card!

Sue D said...

Very pretty. I like your choice of colors.

JoAnn said...

Pretty cards. Love the colorful butterflies.

Annette Gordon said...

Very pretty ink blending and watercoloring. It is great to see the two side by side, to see all the different looks you can get.

Jo McC said...

Love the opinks with the butterflies!

Barb loves PinkFresh said...

So, so pretty. Thank you for the inspiration!

SF said...

So pretty! Would love to use them!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such pretty cards. I really like the watercoloured first card.

Kit A said...

Great cards! I love the butterfly card with the plaid coverplate background.

Patti Krauss said...

Beautiful cards! I love the butterflies!

Lissette said...

Beautiful cards! Those butterflies are so amazing. Love the colors of that second card especially.

CrafteA said...

Lovely cards

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the butterflies.

Anang said...

What soothing and refreshing cards. Beautiful collection as well. Can't get over how beautiful the cards are.

Jeanne Beam said...

Both cards are gorgeous! Love the designs.

Keiko said...

Love these cards especially the butterflies

Donna said...

Beautiful cards Isha! I'm esp.drawn to the pink card with the vibrant, pretty butterflies!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! The vellum die cuts add an ethereal look to the card.

Meredith Smith said...

Gorgeous cards! I love all of the beautiful layers and textures! Wonderful coloring!

Iris Wiechmann said...

Both of your cards are just gorgeous Isha!

Rochelle said...

Isha, your cards are incredible. I love the colors you used.

LaChelle U said...

Your cards and the colors are beautiful!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the cards you created! The butterflies are so beautiful!

Jess K said...

Beautiful and inspiring cards Isha!!

bzyPTmom said...

Both of your cards are just gorgeous! The layers, textured background and frame are just perfect! So elegant!

Vicki said...

The butterfly card is my favorite. It's so happy and fun. Pink is my color so I naturally would pick that one. 💖