Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Just Because!

Hello everyone! Today, I want to share a card which I made for Taylored Expressions Blog. Now , I love this card...why? Simply because I loooove ROSES!
I love Rose in any color, shape but mostly with fragrance :) I have so many different kinds of roses in my garden :)
AND, I really like the Simply Stamped Roses by TE. It stamps in layers and gives beautiful result.
You can check more photos and supplies on the BLOG


Thanks for dropping by! Have  nice day :)

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!

~amy~ said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Shylaashree said...

vibrant isha. love this card

Suchi said...

Great colors, beautiful card! :)
Suchi xx

Celeste Goff said...

This is just stunning Isha! Love the roses and that gorgeous background!

Dawn T said...

a very pretty card Isha.

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous card - love the velum leaves and texture - beautiful :-)