Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Angel

Yesterday, I went to see the Christmas window decoration at one of my Neighbours house. The theme was Angel. So with that idea, I started my Card using a Digi image by Mami doodles. I distressed the pattern paper with some Antique linen Distress ink. Colored my Angel and embossed the Sentiment inside the star. I used lots of Stickles in Diamond and crystal clear on the Star and the wings. For the Blue BG, I crushed some Color core paper and rubbed it. Love this effect. To finish some Twine in Cream and a Purple button.


 It looks so pretty in real Life. I am submitting it for following challenges:
Mami doodles challenge #16: Anthing goes
Simon Says Challenge Blog: Christmas but no Red/ Green

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

all of these are so lovely Isha. You are extremely talented!

Deirdre said...

Isha, this is so beautiful. Adore that angel too.